1. GO SEE Kaws show at the NGV. "Brian Donnelly (born 1974), aka KAWS, is one of the most prominent and prolific artists of his generation. The exhibition title KAWS: Companionship in the Age of Loneliness foregrounds the emotional content of the artist’s work. Through his works KAWS celebrates generosity, support for others and the deep need we have for companionship." Go check out KAWS new show at the NGV in Melbourne.
2. GO DRINK Redhill Brewery' Redhill brewery on the Mornington Peninsula makes delicious beer and is a great day trip. They also do killer authentic Texas BBQ every weekend. Located in Red Hill South VIC, head up with some mates or the family to enjoy some locally crafted beer and some good food.
3. GO EAT Mile End BagelsA classic wood fired bagel with cream cheese and a good coffee is a pretty good start to the day. At the center of Mile End is the first wood-fired bagel oven in Australia. Hand built by Canadian stonemasons – it’s the real deal. Go start your day the right way. Located on Johnson street in Fitzroy.
4. GO LISTEN INXS Kick.Just got this on vinyl and we’d forgotten how many great songs are on this album, it’s been on high rotation in the office of late. Hit the link below to buy a 30th Anniversary of the album in a red coloured vinyl.
5. GO WATCH Peaky Blinders Season 5If you’re a fan of the iconic 20s style and english gangsters like us then you’re already all over this. If not, go binge watch season five of Peaky Blinders now. Series 5 of the crime family saga finds the world thrown into turmoil by the financial crash of 1929, based 10 years after season 1 was set in.