Ingredients (per cocktail):
· 2 oz. Single Barrel Select Whiskey
· 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
· 1 brown sugar cube (1 tsp)
1. Core a fresh whole pineapple and char inside with whiskey
2. Grill pineapple slices
3. Add one slice back into pineapple and add cocktail ingredients
4. Grill whole pineapple over medium flame for 5-7 min.
5. While grilling, char outside of pineapple for 15-20 seconds
6. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 min.
7. Fine strain contents into service bottle
8. Pour 2 oz. of liquid into mixing glass over ice
9. Stir until cold and strain over fresh ice
10. Garnish with a grilled pineapple slice