A curated collection of images to cure your Mondayitis
1. Alain Prost approaches Eau Rouge during the 1987 Belgian Grand Prix. © Sutton Motorsport Images
2. Mid-century home of Monica & Simon Siegel in Nottinghamshire, UK. Designed by architect David Shelley in 1970
3. Il San Pietro di Positano - Hotel tennis court which is accessed via an elevator from the hotel above. This is the dream child of Carlino Cinque, who was passionately in love with this place and commissioned a villa on a promontory with breathtaking views of Praiano, Positano, the coast and the rocks of Capri.
4. The interior of a vintage VW bus
5. A deceivingly realistic 3D visualization of a dreamy backyard by Studio M6.